2010년 4월 13일 화요일

skate ray


I will introduce skate ray.
Skate ray is a fish.
Maybe If I tell like this, You can understand soon.
In Korea, Most people call 'Hong-eour'.
Yeah, This food is very interesting. ^^;;
But, Fermemted skate ray is much more known.
Of course I also ate this.
........Taste is very strange and interesting;;;
When I ate this first time, At first I think this is ok....
BUT....(Oh my god... I still remember that moment....T^T)
A little seconds later,
The smell of fermented skate ray is out of my noise....
I never forget that;;
(If you've ate this before, You know what I mean...)
A few months ago, I ate this with raw rice wine(makgeolli;;).
That was ok. After eating that, Raw rice wine was very sweet.
This food is very interesing.
Skate ray is not bad, and special. haha
If you have a chance that you eat this.
Try it!!!!!!
...................then you can see other dimension world;;

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기